Please fill out the form below with a valid phone number and email address to properly assist you.
- Coordination with Melrose Abbey Mortuary for deceased corpse pickup and delivery to Melrose Abbey Cemetery.
- Performing the deceased corpse washing according to Janazah Service Rules.
- Performing the deceased corpse shrouding according to Janazah Services Rules.
- Performing the deceased Janazah prayer according to the Janazah Service Rules.
- Laying the deceased corpse on his right shoulder with his torso facing al-Qibla in the plot assigned according to the Janazah Services Rules.
- Use of AICP facility in Anaheim for listening to a Qur’an recitation performed by an AICP assigned individual. At the end of the recitation, attendees shall be asked to gift the reward to the deceased.
- Give a religious speech about the occasion by an AICP assigned individual.
- Ask the attendees to collectively recite suratul Ikhlas from the holly book of al Qur’an eleven times. The attendees shall be asked to gift their recitation rewards to the deceased.
- Ask the attendees to make duaa’ to the deceased.
- Ask the attendees to console the deceased present next of kin.
- Prepare and serve food to seventy-five Azaa’ attendees.